View and Purchase Works online HERE
Join us for the 193rd RHA Annual Exhibition this Summer, open from 22 May until 30 July and view a selection of some of Irelands finest works being made today. Now in its 193rd year, the RHA Annual Exhibition is a stalwart of Ireland’s cultural calendar offering a unique opportunity to collectors, new and experienced, to purchase works by Academicians, established and emerging artists.
The exhibition attracts a very high caliber or artist who submit through a rigorous open submission process and exhibit alongside Academicians and invited artists. 2023 will see a prize fund of over €55,000 awarded to artists for works, of merit, across mediums and subject matter.
Open 7 days a week and with free admission, a full colour catalogue will accompany this exhibition which for the first time, will feature a work by each of the 455 artists in the exhibition, available to purchase at the front desk.
1. Colin Martin RHA, Glastonbury (detail), 2023, Oil on canvas, 180 x 270cm, Image courtesy of the artist.
2. Zsolt Basti, Model Making, 2023, Acrylic on canvas, 30 x 23cm, Image courtesy of the artist.
3. Helen G Blake, Thresholds, 2023, Oil on linen, 24 x 30cm, Image courtesy of the artist.
4. Patricia Burns, Leaving Town #1, 2023, Oil on canvas, 135 x 150cm, Image courtesy of the artist.
5. Alice Maher RHA, Mary Magdalene listening to her hair, 2023, Charcoal, pencil & chalk on 300gm paper, 122 x 102cm, Image courtesy of the artist.
The documentary Exhibitionists: Road to the RHA followed seven artists on their journeys to selection for the 189th Annual in 2019. View here on the RTÉ Player.